Think back to when you were a child.
If you were out tobogganing, shoveling snow, making snow angels, it was always fun to catch snowflakes on your tongue.
But now experts are saying that’s a bad idea.
Experts are saying that snow is full of pollution – yes, chemicals from things like car exhaust – chemicals like benzene, toluene are in every snowflake.
Sometimes, the snow has 100 times the level of pollutants compared to what’s considered safe for normal drinking water.
They say you should discourage children from eating / swallowing snow or snowflakes.
Do you think the warning makes sense or is it just more ‘bubble wrapping’ of children?