I guess I should stop doing #2 and #6…
An etiquette survey found the 10 RUDEST things you can do when you’re a guest in someone’s home. Check them out below!
1. Being on your phone over lunch / dinner
2. Asking for the Wi-Fi password (I do this all the time. How can I Snapchat us having fun without wifi?!)
3. Wearing shoes on the carpet
4. Looking in bedrooms without permission
5. Looking inside the fridge without asking (Joey from Friends does this all the time)
6. Turning up to a dinner party without a gift (Aren’t you feeding me? Do you really want me to bring tuna casserole?)
7. Helping yourself to food without asking
8. Putting your feet on the furniture
9. Turning down food when asked (what if I’m not hungry? Yes.. okay i’m always hungry but WHAT IF?!?)
10. Bringing around a pet without asking first
What would you add or take out from this list??