With the popularity of retro gaming systems like the new (old) Nintendo Entertainment System, I expected more old school games to make a comeback. Cue Mega Man!
Capcom announced that it will be releasing the original six Mega Man games for iOS and Android in early January!!
— Capcom Mobile (@CapcomMobile) December 19, 2016
- Mega Man® Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man® 2 Mobile – Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man® 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man® 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears — Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man® 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man® 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe — the enigmatic Mr. X!
Each game is expected to retail at around $1.99 US.
And who could forget the awesome TV show? The theme will be stuck in your head after watching it. 🙂 Enjoy!