*In that high pitch pet voice we all do* “Who’s obsessed with their dog?? You Arreee, yes you are! “
According to a new study by BarkBox, the average dog owner post a picture or talk about their dog on social media SIX TIMES per week.
Honestly, I don’t mind seeing pictures of your dog online as long as you don’t post photos of your dog from 35 different angles of them just drinking from a bowl of water. You know what I mean? Post something a bit more interesting.
Here are a few more stats about you dog obsessed people.
1. ONE out of every FIVE pictures dog owners take INCLUDE their dog.
2. 14% have Skyped or Facetimed with their dog while they were away.
3. 32% have a security camera at home that they use to check on their dog at work.
4. 42% have their dog as the photo on their phone home screen or their computer desktop.
5. 11% have created a social media account for their dog.