Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre has honoured excellence among its student volunteers and co-op participants.
Congratulations to Dryden Chadwick and Mikaela Vieira for winning the My Care Student Award Of Excellence, the highest honour at RVH.
The winners of the 2017 Outstanding Service Awards were:
• Rafael Avezbadalov, Nottawasaga Pines Secondary School
• Ashley Franks, Eastview Secondary School
• Leslie Haddock, Bear Creek Secondary School
• Eric McMullen, St. Joseph’s Catholic High School
• Amanda Sarris, Bear Creek Secondary School
• Chantelle Wiseman, Barrie North Collegiate
• Mikaela Vieira, St. Joan of Arc Catholic High School
• Dryden Chadwick, St., Joan of Arc Catholic High School
• Kristen Walker, BScN program, Georgian-York University partnership
“We want to inspire and motivate young people to be the best they can be” – Janice Skot, RVH president and CEO