The old slogan for Pringles potato chips was, “Once you pop, you can’t stop.” And apparently it wasn’t just marketing nonsense. It’s actually scientifically accurate.
More than 2,700 people recently took a survey to find out the hardest foods to stop eating once you’ve started. And salty stuff like potato chips took the top spot!
- Chips, pretzels, and other salty snacks. 35% of people said they have a hard time stopping once they’ve started.
- Candy, not including chocolate, 18%. So stuff like Skittles and Starburst.
- Chocolate, 12%. That includes candy bars, like Snickers and Butterfingers.
- Crackers and other bread-based snacks, 11% like Goldfish
- Cheese, 10%. String cheese might be one of the main culprits there
Main Image: Wikipedia Commons