According to a new survey, people who take pictures of their food at a restaurant or asked for ketchup/mayo are considered RUDE.
This new survey asked a bunch of people: What’s the rudest/inexcusable thing people do at restaurants? These were the top 10 answers.
1. Snapping your fingers for the waiter.
2. Being too loud.
3. Letting your kids watch loud videos on a phone.
4. Blowing your nose into a napkin.
5. Texting at the table.
6. Letting your kids play with the silverware and condiments.
7. Putting your phone out on the table next to them.
8. Not leaving a tip.
9. Taking a picture of your meal.
10. Asking for ketchup or mayo in a fine dining restaurant
Flirting with the waiter / waitress, asking for a knife and fork because you can’t use chopsticks and asking if a meal is vegan, dairy free or gluten free is also considered rude.
Are you guilty of any of them??