1. Your cell phone. Your phone can shut off if it’s too cold and the battery can even get damaged. Not to mention the screens can crack.
2. Pop or beer. So they can explode and get all over your car.
3. Canned foods. Same as with pop…the water can freeze and expand, which could break the can’s seal and cause the food to spoil and cause a mess.
4. Musical instruments, like a guitar. The wood can crack if it’s too cold. And even if that doesn’t happen, they can definitely go out of tune.
5. Medication. Certain drugs can lose their effectiveness if they get too cold.
6. A low gas tank. Keeping your tank more than half full helps prevent fuel lines from freezing. It’s also a good idea to check other fluids such as antifreeze. And the cold can affect tire pressure, so keep an eye on that too.
Source: USA Today