Barrie Police have recently received video surveillance and are trying to identify two suspects involved in a theft at Factory Direct on Bayfield Street.
On Monday, December 11, both men were observed concealing items underneath their clothing and leaving the store without making any attempt to pay for the items.
Suspects are described as;
- Male, white (20 to 25 yrs.)
- Medium build, 5’8”
- Dark hair
- Wearing a black jacket and tan pants.
- Male, white (25 to 30 yrs.)
- Medium build, 5’7”
- Tattoo on top of right hand
- Wearing a black jacket, black shirt, blue jeans and carrying a black bag.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Barrie Police or Crime Stoppers.