BORDEN GOLF CLUB
Borden Golf Club has been in operation for many years and consists of two golf courses. Circled Pine Golf Course (18 Holes) and Anderson Park Course (9 holes) opened in 1954 and 1917 respectively.
Borden Golf Club provides outstanding golf course facilities to the military community and to the local area. Anderson Park (9 Holes) course is a unique regulation length links style course. This challenging nine hole golf course is well groomed and conditioned and it presents the golfer with a variety of challenges. Also the price to play is extremely reasonable.
The Circled Pine Golf Course (18 holes) is a well-kept secret. Over the years the Circled Pine Golf Course has developed into a superb golf facility that offers excellent course conditions set in natural surroundings. The Circled Pine Golf Course is 6500 Yards from the tips. Although it appears to be a short course, the course layout is deceptive. The rough is fair but demanding, the fairways are contoured to challenge and reward aggressive players and the greens are small and fast.
GOLF SEASON: May 1, 2013 – October 25, 2013
- 2 challenging golf courses
- Driving range practice area.
- Fast undulating small target greens
- Dining room for lunch or dinner as well as formal functions and occasions
- While at Whitetail, visit our new and improved Mulligans Pub. Check out our daily specials.If league play is your thing, we run a ladies league Wednesday evening, a senior men’s league Wednesday mornings, a men’s league
- Tuesday afternoons and couple ‘Nine and Dine’ on Friday evenings.
- Borden Golf Club prides itself on exceptional customer service and value! The course is getting great reviews so come out and see what the rave is all about!! Call the Pro-Shop at 705-424-1711 or book your times online at www.bordengolf.com
DIRECTIONS TO BORDEN GOLF CLUB
31 Louisbourg Rd, Borden Ontario L0M 1C0
Take County Road 15 from Alliston due north to the Base and drive through the south gates past the Military Police Station.
For Anderson Park:
Proceed to north after the gates and turn left at the first set of lights
Anderson Park is on the right just past the parade square
For Circled Pine:
Proceed north after the gates all the way to the end of the road and turn right after the hospital
Proceed east to the end of the road and turn left at the stop sign
Circled Pine is just past the school on the left hand side of the road