DEERHURST HIGHLANDS GOLF COURSE AT DEERHURST RESORT
The landmark that launched Muskoka’s emergence as a prime golf destination, Deerhurst Highlands remains the must-play course in Ontario’s cottage country . Ranked consistently in Score Golf’s Top 50 golf courses in Canada, and rated 4-1/2 stars by Golf Digest’s Places to Play, this par 72 championship course takes full advantage of the Muskoka’s dramatic landscape, while maintaining a highly playable, well-balanced design.
Despite its pro-level championship quality, this 7,011 yard course is rewarding for a variety of playing levels. With 6 different tee deck levels including ladies, juniors and seniors, Deerhurst Highlands provides a golfing experience that is inclusive to a wide range of golfers. With a full service Pro Shop, golfers’ lounge and all the amenities of Deerhurst Resort to round out your golf experience, Deerhurst Highlands is committed to providing you with ultimate Muskoka golf experience.
GOLF SEASON: May 10, 2013 – October 20, 2013
- 2 driving ranges plus full service Golf Academy including Junior Programs
- Junior rates and tees at both courses
- Unlimited Golf Stay & Play packages available
- Muskoka’s most complete golf retreat located on Peninsula Lake
- Full range of accommodations, onsite restaurants, recreation, stage show and banquet, meeting and wedding facilities
- Public welcome; membership plans available
- Full service tournament planning, prizing, scoring and awards banquets
For information or tee times visit www.deerhurstresort.com/golf
DIRECTIONS TO DEERHURST HIGHLANDS
1235 Deerhurst Drive, Huntsville, Ontario P1H 2E8
From Toronto, take Hwy 400 north; at Barrie follow Hwy 11 north; at Huntsville turn east on Hwy 60; turn right onto Deerhurst-Canal Road.